Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Canning Jar SCORE

My Mom was telling one of her good friends that I had started canning this past summer. She told Mom that she had some canning jars AND a pressure canner in her attic and told Mom to ask me if I wanted them. Uh....Yeah!

So Mom picked them up for me and brought them over to the house today. LOOK at what I got!!!! I had no idea it would be so many jars AND a pressure canner! I am so excited!!

I can't wait to start canning this summer.

Sharon,
I promise to fill some of those jars with goodies and return them to you!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank you!

3 comments:

Chiot's Run said...

That's super exciting! It's always fun to get FREE stuff!

I got a bunch of my grandma's canning jars and my mom's pressure canner.

Kateri said...

How fun! But watch out, once people know you can, collecting free canning jars can get out of control! This summer I counted over 20 dozen canning jars that I had received for free over the last 6 years.

Little Ant said...

I've only been canning now for a year but I'm hooked. Only wish I had friends like yours! What a blessing to receive so many jars and the canner to boot. Lucky you.